I’m happy to share I’m part of the organizing committee putting together the conference Beyond Smart Cities Today: Power, Justice and Resistance. The event is hosted by the Institute for Urban Research, Malmö University and will take place on June 16-17, 2022.
The organizing team is thrilled to confirm the participation of the following speakers:
- Jennifer Clark, Ohio State University
- Germaine R. Halegoua, University of Kansas
- Orit Halpern, Concordia University
- Rob Kitchin, Maynooth University
- Lauren Klein, Emory University
- Andrés Luque-Ayala, Durham University
- Sophia Maalsen, University of Sydney
- Nancy Odendaal, University of Cape Town
- Jathan Sadowski, Monash University
The call for papers is now open and closes on February 1st 2022. If you would like to submit an abstract or read more about the conference, please check out the conference website.